A posting has just been made at our website about: agroforestry@net.bio.net

POSTING NOTIFICATION posting.notification at shareopins.us
Sun Jul 18 08:52:39 EST 2004

######Not commercial email######

Advisory - A user is trying to share opinions and experiences about you via our website.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view postings about you click here:

http://5.sharyx.us/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=agroforestry@net.bio.net

This website also includes a highly valuable Daily Searching System. This is a simple system in which you can set-up searches that this website will perform for you each and every day. After performing the searches that you have specified, our Daily Searching System will send your search results to you via email.

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be informed if a user posts about you at our website in the future please add your email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://3.shareye.us/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=agroforestry@net.bio.net

Regards,

SYEC Support

---