Someone is trying to find experiences about: agroforestry@net.bio.net

Experience Request experience.request at shareexperiences.biz
Thu Jun 10 09:52:23 EST 2004

#####Posting Just Made About You#####

Someone who knows you is attempting to share opinions and experiences about you in our online community.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view this posting use this link:

http://7.shyxp.us/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=agroforestry@net.bio.net

Once you post an Experience Request at this website, it immediately become searchable by other users worldwide. A user can search for and find your Experience Request and then this user can contact you via our Identity Protection System.

IMPORTANT - To add this email address to our Do Not Email List click here:

http://4.shyxp.us/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=agroforestry@net.bio.net

Sincerely,

SYEC Support Department

---