Horse Logging

LowImpact keithratliff at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 4 04:12:47 EST 2004

Hello,

I am new to the News Groups. Well here is the spill I am owner of Ratliff
Low Impact Logging in Kentucky. I offer Horse Logging and other low impact
options for woodlot and timber stand owners. My work speaks for it's self. I
have a few management properties and woodlots in and around my area here in
Kentucky. If you are within 300 miles of Kentucky and think you might like
to have you timber cut and harvested using the low impact resources I have
to offer. Also I offer onsite bandmill services...If you need more info
email me or Call my onsite manager Derek Rayborn at 502 319 0207
Thanks,
Keith R