"Healthy Forests" bait and switch?

Le Messurier Churchill at cox.net
Wed Mar 3 20:00:19 EST 2004

  Bush's original request in Healthy Forests was for 2 billion; he got $760
mil.  Now he won't even fund that!  What a travesty.  I can't in good moral
conscience vote for Kerry, but now my vote for Bush is very doubtful.  I
hope all of us here will write to our Senators and Congressmen to protest.

news:7a90c754.0403031552.3f29dc82 at posting.google.com...