"Healthy Forests" bait and switch?

hanson hanson at quick.net
Wed Mar 3 21:06:15 EST 2004

Things are so fucked up with this forest stuff, in large
part because of the enviro turds, who with their mania for
permit charges and user fees have disturbed an originally
pretty well working environmental and administrative system.
It got so bad that even Disneyland got into the act and intends
to administer the National Forests (Not Parks) but only if
USFS will deliver them a fee collection system in place, the
(1996 Fee Demo legislation) with user-fees amounting for
anybody to pay $5.- for walking cross country in any Nat.
Forest where there are NO Govt. improvements nor any
govt. services. IOW pay to walk on your own public lands!

This is in part what I wanted to address Larry about a few
days ago in another post.       -----         hanson

news:9a24e52ed3e382238755155e71499239 at news.teranews.com...