"Healthy Forests" bait and switch?

hanson hanson at quick.net
Sun Mar 7 15:25:58 EST 2004

"Larry Harrell" <lhfotoware at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:7a90c754.0403070717.277149d0 at posting.google.com...
> I answered in a personal e-mail some of his concerns but,

...Lar, if that "his" is me, hanson, as the google posting sequence
seems to indicate, then I did not get any e-mail from you. My
e-mail handle is not public. My stuff originates from 35-45K ft up,
from god knows where, then goes over various relays into earthlink.
Just please post what you have e-mailed. If it is urgent or of a highly
confidential nature then post so and I'll be in touch with you in a
few weeks via the above lhfotoware at hotmail.com . Thanks, Lar.
hanson