"Healthy Forests" bait and switch?

Larry Harrell lhfotoware at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 12:48:22 EST 2004

"hanson" <hanson at quick.net> wrote in message news:<qzL2c.756$Cm3.353 at newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
> "Larry Harrell" <lhfotoware at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:7a90c754.0403070717.277149d0 at posting.google.com...
> > I answered in a personal e-mail some of his concerns but,
> >

> ...Lar, if that "his" is me, hanson, as the google posting sequence
> seems to indicate, then I did not get any e-mail from you. My
> e-mail handle is not public. My stuff originates from 35-45K ft up,
> from god knows where, then goes over various relays into earthlink.
> Just please post what you have e-mailed. If it is urgent or of a highly
> confidential nature then post so and I'll be in touch with you in a
> few weeks via the above lhfotoware at hotmail.com . Thanks, Lar.
> hanson

Basically, I replied that I am a small fish in a big pond but, "I feel
your pain". Maybe if you didn't send me a personal e-mail, I wouldn't
have responded back with my own personal e-mail. Get involved and
write your Congressmen or go ahead and express yourself to the
District Rangers, Forest Supervisor and the Regional Forester. They
all claim to WANT your input so, give it to them.

Sincerely,    Larry