A promise to America...wasRe: "Healthy Forests" bait and switch?

Larry Harrell lhfotoware at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 23:31:48 EST 2004

I promise the American public that I will do what is right for the
land, within the laws, rules and policies on government land. I also
invite ANY American to look at my work, and maybe even learn something
about the "new" Forest Service. We can't ask you to just trust us,
because of our past. Trust HAS to be earned! Give us a chance to earn
some trust. Listen to us talk, watch us like a hawk, and make us walk
the walk. No B.S. If we can't follow our own plans, the courts WILL
shut us down.

Larry,   a true environmentalist