"Healthy Forests" bait and switch?

Donald L Ferrt wolfbat359 at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 10 20:42:40 EST 2004

"hanson" <hanson at quick.net> wrote in message news:<X2I3c.31440$aT1.14509 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
> "Donald L Ferrt" <wolfbat359 at mindspring.com> wrote in message
> news:b9eb3efe.0403100143.801d51 at posting.google.com...
> > lhfotoware at hotmail.com (Larry Harrell) wrote in message
>  news:<7a90c754.0403040549.6a4f8c at posting.google.com>...
> > > "hanson" <hanson at quick.net> wrote in message
>  news:<raw1c.20425$aT1.7363 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
> > > >

> > So much for the Conservative mantra of unlimited access!  I guess we
> > won't have to bulldoze the wilderness now to allow whellchair access!
> >

> What "Conservative mantra of unlimited access!"?

I am sure you did not miss the Wise Use Movement!!!

 Environmentalism
> goes from the far right to the far left. The biggest, super green enviros
> are very rich and very liberal, ...Redford, Turner, Streisand, Brando....
> They have bought at lot of wilderness, in their name, and exercise good
> environmental stewardship over and for it, limiting the access.
> (see below about its future) Are you cursing only their rich side,
> but being very happy when they donate liberally?

Say which?????

> > > [Larry]
> > > Those who do choose to buy a yearly pass should
> > > have some kind of "VIP status" when visiting popular areas.
> >
> > So mush for equal access ideal.
> > And they can enter the Park on the Toll road for richies!
> >

> You mean rich Liberals like Redford, Turner, Streisand, Brando....

The Super Rich would fly in!  Those on the level of living beyond
their means just to show off a good life style would be keen on toll
roads!

> To make you happy, Donald, do know that they do not need
> any Toll road. These liberal richies do have and own their
> own personal parks (see above). It is a great and safe way to
> protect their fortunes. Their green properties will be ready for
> sale to the developers some 30-40 years hence by their grandkids
> who will be cashing in their inheritance.......ahahahahahaha....
> .....after the current, poor green fanatics have died off.....
> There are some very smart greenies around, Donald.
> Very liberal ones at that..........ahahahahaha........
> ahahahaha.......ahahahanson

Yea, I have seen that happen!  Course the wise Parent often says the
Kids have to make it on their own!  No big inheritance!  Since many
with such turn out so wrong!