Old-growth trees to fall in the Sierra

hanson hanson at quick.net
Thu Mar 11 12:31:29 EST 2004

news:7a90c754.0403110625.7359c08 at posting.google.com...
"Larry Harrell" says:
> I'm just a "field grunt" who is tired of the Forest Service not
>  defending itself against the multitude of lies published.

[hanson]
I must give you kudos for showing loyalty and having interest
and pride in the job you are going. That's a rare commodity.
Don't get discouraged with posting. Express your convictions,
but don't to it with/thru' enviro shit and by laying green turds.

$$-environmentalists-$$, their enablers and little green idiots
are placing such enviro turdsim already all over in abundance
and with abandon. State your issue, complaint or whatever, in
a concise, nontechnical, short way. You must convince the many,
not one or two loud self styled cyber-environmentalists.
Carry on, Larry,
hanson

news:<ppU3c.14539$%06.2095 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
> > That "educating the public" is standard green shit. That's con, passé,
> > dude. Give short, concise answers, in a *nontechnical fashion*,
> > to me, the public.  I, me, John Q Public, pays the bill in a clear,
> > unmistakable way that you guys do understand. For THAT, I do
> > expect answers back in the same unmistakable clear way.

[Larry]