One of our website users is looking for information regarding: agroforestry@net.bio.net

Support1 support1 at sharingexperiences.net
Thu Oct 7 10:07:16 EST 2004

**EXPERIENCE SHARING NOTICE**

ALERT! - An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding you via our website.

Why did we send you this email?

We feel that we have a responsibility to inform research subjects so that they have an opportunity to find out what is being said.

To examine all of the requests regarding you use this link:

http://sye1.com/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=agroforestry@net.bio.net

This website also includes a highly valuable Daily Searching System. This is a simple system in which you can set-up searches that this website will perform for you each and every day. After performing the searches that you have specified, our Daily Searching System will send your search results to you via email.

By setting up Daily Searches for all the people and businesses that matter to you, you will be assured to find out right away when a member submits a Experience Request that is interesting to you.

You can avoid future notification emails like this by adding your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List here:

http://4.sye3.org/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=agroforestry@net.bio.net

Some users have trouble understanding how our website works.  Once you understand it you will realize that it is really very simple.

We hope you will find our website useful.

Sincerely,

Support Department

---