[Agroforestry] Re: tree cloning

River Stone 11!*0.25-25867 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 11:24:56 EST 2005

Small piece of wood in the suitcase? No one would even notice that. You can
also mail a small cutting in a bubble mailer, most likely it will get
through unnoticed. Mail a couple of times to be sure. One will get through.
Don't waste your time with the customs. There are laws that simply can not
work and both trying to enforce them and trying to obey them is a waste of
time and resources. To the people who say that these laws are still a good
idea I can say that the communism is also a good idea, and fascism too))

--
o==]===========>  11!*0.25-25867 at gmail.com   <===========[==o

                                        eMail me if you can;)

news:1129681823.576749.220350 at g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...