[Agroforestry] Problem with Sycamore trees

dave57 at peoplepc.com dave57 at peoplepc.com
Mon Jun 12 21:11:22 EST 2006

Dear ForestFair,                                                                                                         I got this address off the net when I looked for info on the sycamore leaf situation.  I live in the center of Indiana, Zionsville.  I have the state's largest Sycamore in my yard. Named the "Lattimore Sycamore" in 1978.  Actually it's not any more, the top 100 feet broke off about three years ago. Anyway this condition is unusual to say the least. I am looking for info on this.  Can you help me?  The only explaination I have read does not quite match. Thank-you for your time.  If you can e-mail me  --   dave57 at peoplepc.com