[Agroforestry] Repairing tree bark

Matthews, Paul Paul.Matthews at bmo.com
Thu Mar 9 08:29:24 EST 2006

Hi,

I hope this email is not wasting your time but I saw your address on
bio.net and would appreciate it if you
would give me some advice.
I have an old apple tree in my garden. The bark at near the base has
been badly damaged and I have been
wondering if this will hurt the tree if not treated. Is there anything I
can apply over the damaged area to protect it?

Thankyou very much and sorry if this has come to the wrong person.

Regards
Paul Matthews

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and are not endorsed by the author's employer.