[Agroforestry] Forestry Internships

Vera via ag-forst%40net.bio.net (by veraserrao from clix.pt)
Tue Dec 18 17:17:51 EST 2007

Hello

=20

I=92m sorry but I saw an old message from you about forestry internships
around the worl.

=20

I think your not still a forestry studend but maybe if you could help =
me=85.

=20

I am Portuguese and I have finished Forestry Engineer January this year =
and
I am looking for internships around the world and maybe in Canada.

=20

If you could provide me with some information about some possible
internships in Canada I would be very grateful.

=20

Thank you very much

=20

Best Regards