[Agroforestry] Midwest Stumpage Prices.

Eddy, Timothy (GE Infra, Oil & Gas) via ag-forst%40net.bio.net (by timothy.eddy from ge.com)
Fri Feb 16 19:37:47 EST 2007

Hello,
   I was hoping you could direct me to an Internet site that would give =
prices on logs for the various wood types.  I'm particularly interested =
in Black Walnut log prices.  This would be to sell to a mill for veneer =
or lumber.
=20
Thanks,
Timothy S. Eddy
GE Energy
Technical Manager, Pipeline Division
=20
T 913 981 9678
F 913 981 6507
D *983-9678
E timothy.eddy from ge.com
=20
GE Energy, Integrity Services<?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D =
5700 Broadmoor St, Suite 700
Mission, KS 66202 USA
M.J. Harden Assoc., Inc
This file and any files transmitted with it is intended for the =
exclusive use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and =
may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you =
are not the intended recipient or have received this transmission in =
error, please immediately delete this transmission and all copies of it =
from your system, destroy any hard copies of it that you may have made =
and advise the sender of the erroneous transmission by reply e-mail. You =
may not directly or indirectly use, disclose, disseminate, distribute, =
print or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended =
recipient. Thank you.

=20