[Agroforestry] here's the tall trees list.

Charles Rosamilia via ag-forst%40net.bio.net (by crosamil from kcnet.org)
Tue Jun 12 21:40:39 EST 2007

Could you please mail me the complete tall tree list. I vacationed on the west coast six years ago and visited many of the then recognized tallest trees of several species.
I have a concern about driving holes in these gaints for climbing purposes as I have seen what nails and bullets can do to trees back here in Pennsylvania. Do you share my concern for the long term health of these trees?
          Any information you can provide would be appreciated.  Thanks... Charles Rosamilia