[Agroforestry] agroforestry honeylocust research

adem kamalak via ag-forst%40net.bio.net (by akamalak from ksu.edu.tr)
Fri Jun 29 02:05:18 EST 2007

Dear Stephen E. Bach

I am an assistant prof dr. Adem Kamalak working on the tree leaves for ruminant nutrition (sheep and goat). I have seen the honey locus trees in my area. I have found out that honey locust leaves can be used in ruminat diets. However I am confused about the differences in the honey locust trees. Some of them have no pod or torn.  I would like to ask some question about the honey locust if you do not mind. What is the differences between thorny honey locust and thornless honey locust in terms of pod and thorn? I would be very happy if you help me about the honey locust trees identification.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

With my best regards

Adem
dangerous content , and is believed to be clean.