DNA repair

Laura L. M. Hoopes hoopes at oxy.edu
Sun Jun 30 23:04:04 EST 1991

I am interested in finding out what is new relative to DNA repair in ageing,
either in vivo (espeicially in mice or poeple) or in cultured cells.  I am
involved in a project to characterize the DNA repair genes expressed in
spermatogenesis and I may want to apply these techniques to an aging study
in the future.	Anyone out there in netland have a good system or some
suggestions?  Why don't you post the answers if any...unless they are
very private.	   Laura Hoopes, Biology, Occidental College, LA, CA
90041-3392, Hoopes at oxy.edu.