National health care [was Re: Medical technology and cryonics]

DGS4 at PSUVM.PSU.EDU DGS4 at PSUVM.PSU.EDU
Thu Jun 4 19:32:00 EST 1992

I have to admit I don't regularly read the bulletin board, I was
responding to, so I don't know how the debate had progressed.  I do agree
that age is a rather irrelevant criterion for making medical allocation
decisions.  There are far more important factors to consider.

I do agree that we tend to invest far too much faith in physicians. Medical
science is still far more art than science.
Dennis Shea