Human growth hormone

Bruce Cordell cordell at
Fri Jun 18 14:03:02 EST 1993

washer at (Stewart Washer) writes:

>Does anyone know of any references regarding the effect of Human growth hormone (somatotropin) on ageing  ?

>If so please email me at washer at

>			Thanking you

>				Stewart Washer

Two or three years ago a read an article in The New England Journal of
Medicine about a study conducted with HGH in 60-80yr old subjects.
The results seemed fascinating to me, but I have lost the reference.
If anyone is aware of this article, pleas email me with the details.
The above poster would probably also be very interested in this

           GOD IS NO WHERE                 Bruce Robert Cordell
           GOD IS NOW HERE                 cordell at