HEALTH-O-HOLICS + MORAL-O-HOLICS -- "Just Enough Health" causes the greatest life span.

mandioca at u.washington.edu mandioca at u.washington.edu
Sun May 30 14:29:57 EST 1993

  I wrote:

      "[Excess Health (activity) causes zits and] also causes
      such immuno suppression symptoms as HERPES, etc."

  Keith responded:

      "Nobody can get herpes unless they are infected
      with a herpes virus."

I said "symptoms".  An outbreak recurrence.
Immuno suppression has been known to come from
an excess bout of androgens.

   Keith:

       "What are you talking about?  Health isn't activity.
       Activity isn't steroids."

Health is a GREAT synonym for metabolic activity.
TOO MUCH, or too little is INJURIOUS.
If you can't appreciate the synonym, then that's ok.
I just think too many people are HEALTH-O-HOLICS.
Like Too many people are MORAL-O-HOLICS.

  Keith's sig:

      f p=2,3:2 s q=1 x "f f=3:2 q:f*f>p!'q  s q=p#f" w:q p,?$x\8+1*8

Now this makes much more sense.
Logic, without valid premisses, is worthless.

--
        ``Morality is the herd-instinct in the individual.''
        [Moralitat ist Herden-Instinkt in Einzehlen.]

       ``Do not do unto others as you would they should do unto you.
         Their tastes may not be the same.''
    GEORGE BERNARD SHAW 1856P1950
      Maxims for Revolutionists (by `John Tanner'): `The Golden Rule'.