HEALTH-O-HOLICS + MORAL-O-HOLICS -- "Just Enough Health" causes the greatest life span.

mandioca at mandioca at
Sun May 30 14:29:57 EST 1993

  I wrote:

      "[Excess Health (activity) causes zits and] also causes
      such immuno suppression symptoms as HERPES, etc."

  Keith responded:

      "Nobody can get herpes unless they are infected
      with a herpes virus."

I said "symptoms".  An outbreak recurrence.
Immuno suppression has been known to come from
an excess bout of androgens.

       "What are you talking about?  Health isn't activity.
       Activity isn't steroids."

Health is a GREAT synonym for metabolic activity.
TOO MUCH, or too little is INJURIOUS.
If you can't appreciate the synonym, then that's ok.
I just think too many people are HEALTH-O-HOLICS.
Like Too many people are MORAL-O-HOLICS.

  Keith's sig:
      f p=2,3:2 s q=1 x "f f=3:2 q:f*f>p!'q  s q=p#f" w:q p,?$x\8+1*8

Now this makes much more sense.
Logic, without valid premisses, is worthless.

        ``Morality is the herd-instinct in the individual.''
        [Moralitat ist Herden-Instinkt in Einzehlen.]
    FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE 18441900 -- Jenseits von Gut und Bose, 116

       ``Do not do unto others as you would they should do unto you.
         Their tastes may not be the same.''
      Maxims for Revolutionists (by `John Tanner'): `The Golden Rule'.