Jo Robinson jor at
Sat Apr 23 17:13:08 EST 1994

I am a freelance journalist researching a book for the
educated public on melatonin, the pineal hormone.  I am
interested in its anti-aging, oncostatic, immunoenhancing,
antioxidant properties.  I would very much like to
talk to researchers involved -- or interested -- in this
fast-growing field.  I'm particularly interested in
finding out if anyone is doing primate or human longevity
trials.  But any input is appreciated.
|       Jo Robinson		    |            jor at             |
|      (503)284-4676                |     2826 NE 18th Portland, OR 97212     |