WWW

Chris Driver drierac at deakin.edu.au
Tue Aug 23 13:11:32 EST 1994

The idea is appealing. My discussions on the bulletin board so far have been
fruitful and I am very happy to contribute my own thoughts.

One of the outcomes that I now think is within our grasp is the prevention of
aging of cells in culture. Such an achievement would make available  material
for transplantation that was not previously possible. It is also my belief
that this achievement will be incremental. One substance on its own will
probably not be sufficient to completely prevent aging.

I suggest that only a collaboration will bear fruit within a reasonable time.

Of course it would mean that I would have to learn to use WWW.

Chris Driver
Deakin University
Australia
Chris Driver, Ph D
School of Biology and Chemistry, Rusden Campus
Deakin University
662 Blackburn Rd
Clayton, VIC, 3168
AUSTRALIA