WWW

Reinhard Doelz doelz at comp.bioz.unibas.ch
Fri Aug 26 01:43:42 EST 1994

Jeffrey Lee Sturges (boogie at iastate.edu) wrote:

: I think this is a very good idea.  I just wanted to contribute my support
: to this...  I think it is the direction things will go over the next few
: years.

[...]
: What exactly WOULD the advantages be for WWW over this newsgroup?

There was a Biology workshop recently at the international WWW 94 conference
in Geneva, Switzerland held at CERN. The summary of the workshop is on the
more seriously, you can find it on bioftp.unibas.ch in the archive_data
directory (files are called www-bio.*, in MS word mac or dos, postscript,
HTML and ASCII).

Regards
Reinhard

--
 R.Doelz         Klingelbergstr.70| Tel. x41 61 267 2247  Fax x41 61 267 2078|
 Biocomputing        CH 4056 Basel| electronic Mail    doelz at ubaclu.unibas.ch|