The WWW site for biological aging and the Museum of Natural History

login_name at hookup.net login_name at hookup.net
Sat Nov 12 12:10:42 EST 1994

  I maintain the WWW site for aging and on November the 9th I
recieved an E-Mail from the Museum of Natural History in New York City.
The Museum plans to include the information about the site in an
upcoming news letter. I would like to ask the people who are
doing research in the field of biological aging if they would like
to include there lab on the WWW site. People who look at the
site will be able to see where the lab is, what type of research is
being done, who the members of the lab are,  etc.
  A copy of the E-Mail is provided below: