Secrets of Longevity

Leonid A.Gavrilov ageing at ilr.rc.ac.ru
Thu Aug 24 12:41:00 EST 1995

Dear Colleagues,

   We are proud to announce that in addition to our previous
publication in SCIENCE, 1993, vol.260, No.5114,p.1565  on mechanisms
of longevity and mortality of the oldest-old, we have discovered
where the longevity genes are located !

   We shall first report about our new finding on the III European Congress
of Gerontology in Amsterdam on August 31 at 11.25 a.m.

   For those persons who are interested in our scientific discovery but
are not able to attend the Congress we could come and give a seminar
since we will be travelling across the Europe giving lectures and seminars
in European scientific centers from August 25 until September 20 and perhaps
later. In particular, we shall arrive in the UK on September 13 and spend
there some days.

   Since tomorrow morning we have a flight to Belgium, please do not
send your response to this Russian E-mail address. Instead you can
reach us at the following address:

           wunsch at demo.ucl.ac.be

Please do not forget to indicate in the Subject that your message is
for Dr.Leonid A.Gavrilov, Ph.D. and Dr.Natalia S.Gavrilova,Ph.D.

   Sincerely yours,

   Dr.Leonid A.Gavrilov, Ph.D.
   Member of the Council of the Russian Gerontological Society

   Dr.Natalia S.Gavrilova, Ph.D.
   Senior Research Scientist, Russian Academy of Sciences