Melatonin-dose for anti-aging

Jo Robinson jor at
Sun Dec 3 11:38:36 EST 1995

Kevin Goldstein (keving at wrote:

: I'm still not clear on how much total melatonin they get: am I to assume that
: they drink a liter of water a day? (!!!) Without knowing how much they drink
: in a night, I can't calculate their dosage in mg/kg.

	Kevin - You're right, there's no way to calculate how much they
are getting when using this delivery method.  Maestroni in Switzerland
just completed a study in which he gave mice melatonin by injection. I'll
e-mail him and ask what dose he was using.

|       Jo Robinson		    |            jor at             |
|      (503)284-4676                |     2826 NE 18th Portland, OR 97212     |