Cure for Death

Brian harasha at facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Dec 20 13:57:08 EST 1995

Is there any serious science reviews about the potential for immortality. I
don't mean crackpot stuff or third grade journal articles. I saw the one in
LIFE magazine a few years ago, but that was just sort of a random description
of science projects that may be applied toward that goal.  I mean physicists
talk theoretically about concepts and potentialities that may seem ridiculous
to contemplate now, but this has shown itself to be a great way to gain some
inspiration and imagination. Why can't biologists do this? They seem so afraid
to talk about it seriously.