Melatonin available as supplement

John de Rivaz John at
Fri Feb 10 02:47:11 EST 1995

In article: <cordell-0802951427130001 at>
cordell at (Bruce R Cordell) writes:
> A question pops into my head upon reading what seems to indicate extreme
> antioxidant capibilities of Melatonin: is melatonin available as a
> supplement, and if not, what would it take produce such a supplement?
> Thanks!
> Bruce R Cordell
> cordell at

It is available from several sources. One is the Life Extension Foundation,
whose details are available by email for JHammell at

               * Publisher of        Longevity Report *
John de Rivaz  *                     Fractal Report   *
               *          details on request          *
**** What is the point of life if it ends in death? ****