"Trouble With Lichen"

Don Ashley dashley at TENET.EDU
Thu Feb 23 09:50:01 EST 1995

"Trouble With Lichen" should be required reading (listening) of all
biology and chemistry students as well as political science and list
serve subscribers.

The concepts about anti-aging solution are thorough and accurate.  New
technology frequently must go through the politics.

Their was opposition to automobile development.  3 million Americans have
died in traffic since 1st auto in 1896.  Billions of $ manipulated in oil
industry because we couldn't stifle the car.  Horses put to pasture or to
dog food.

How many lives have been saved by rapid transportation?

The fictional lichen from China lends a mysterious credibility.

Consider their liberal policies with alternative medicine and health
technology.  Humans have been experimented on in the East without the
reprimand of FDA.

Have you ever noticed the smoothness of the skin of the Chinese?

Do the Chinese register births in US or UK bureaus of vital stats?  Are
they required to notify us if they find anti-geron?  We should require
them to post all research for us to regulate.  That way they can't get
ahead of us.

Why are there 1 billion+ Chinese and only 1/4 billion US people?  Is it
lack of birth management or is it longevity?

John,  Thank you for the tape, I'm on second listening.

"Care To Live An Extra 100 Years" video is in the mail.

Don

I'll abandon the cheap shots on the net.  It was counter-productive.