Inalienable Rights To Immortality

Don Ashley dashley at TENET.EDU
Sat Feb 25 21:27:24 EST 1995

Your position that people don't have rights to medical treatment will merit
debate.  Serious contemplation at least, in light of impending
breakthroughs in anti-aging research.

Actually, it's hard to determine which writer in this thread suggested such.

And then, if we don't have rights to medical treatment (immortality), we
would certainly be interested in how to earn the privilege of receiving
it.

Civil rights lawyers will flourish on this one.