Hair Growth Linked To Growth Hormone?

Mike Davis xdcrlab at
Sat Jan 14 12:01:01 EST 1995

In article <lulyD2EIBJ.Kss at>, luly at (Robert Luly) wrote:

> This stupid add keeps showing up as unread on my system. I mark it as
> read but it won't die. any way we can get rid of it?

You can complain to the sys admin at the anon posting service used, that
may help keeping it from being posted again.

Mike Davis                                          xdcrlab at
"The stupid opinions expressed here are my own and should not be construed as superior to the stupid opinions of others. EITA"
"Innovation is not dead it is merely being sat on" M.D.
"You can't order inspiration"  L. Riggle Davis