Biological Gerontology PhD Program

Robert Luly luly at netcom.com
Thu Jan 26 11:58:20 EST 1995

Andrew McCaddon (Andrew at mccaddon.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: In article <Y1qGvAaHBh107h at chambers.ak.planet.co.nz>
:            steve at chambers.ak.planet.co.nz "Steve Chambers" writes:

: > I'm looking for a good biological gerontology PhD program.
: >
: > Can anyone point me in the right direction?

: Dear Steve,
: Do you mean you that you want suggestions for interesting areas of
: research? If so, I'm currently interested in a possible association between
: Alzheimer's and Vitamin B12 deficiency at a biochemical/molecular level.I have
: a lot of ideas for further investigation but, since my career is in family
: practice, I have little time to pursue this. If you're interested then
: e-mail me for further details etc.

: --
: Andrew McCaddon  Wrexham           The Internet:
:                  Clwyd             "One small step for me,
:                  North Wales        One giant leap for my 'phone bill."
Hello Andrew;
 What is your reasoning for B-12 and AD? I am interested in your answer.
Regards
R. Luly