cell-death meeting

LOCKSHIN, RICHARD A YPRLBIO at sjumusic.stjohns.edu
Mon Jul 10 06:55:47 EST 1995

you just missed a gordon conference on cell death.  There are
a few commercially-sponsored meetings that crop up now and then,
especially in the west, such as the one currently advertized that
will be in Pittsburgh (look at cellbiol if it isn't here).  I doubt
that they will be as informative.  Watch in the areas of immunology,
including AIDS groups, cancer, and neurology.  Also, since you have
a Canadian address, there is a large group at the NRC Ottawa that
may sponsor a meeting.
Richard A. Lockshin/Dept. Biol. Sci. St. John's U. 8000 Utopia Pkwy
Jamaica NY 11439 USA/Phone 718: 990-1854/ Fax 718: 380-8543