cell-death meeting

LOCKSHIN, RICHARD A YPRLBIO at sjumusic.stjohns.edu
Mon Jul 10 06:58:05 EST 1995

Follow-up:  If "sick-kids means Hospital for Sick Children,
Toronto, watch also if U of Rochester has any symposia or, if
you get to New York, we have an active cell death club that meets
once per month.
Richard A. Lockshin/Dept. Biol. Sci. St. John's U. 8000 Utopia Pkwy
Jamaica NY 11439 USA/Phone 718: 990-1854/ Fax 718: 380-8543