Natural Life Span

John de Rivaz John at
Wed Mar 1 02:58:17 EST 1995

In article: <lulyD4o4q9.7J7 at>  luly at (Robert Luly)
> In the 1950's I remember the grown up people saying that by the year 2000
> would be out of oil and the world would be so over populated that there
> would be no room for any one and we could not possibly feed that many
> people and they could *proove it*.
> These were not stupid people they were just wrong. They assumed the world
> is static and it isn't. Changes cause more changes. You cannot CONTROL
> everything. Sometimes that is worse than no control at all.

That is what chaos theory shows. And also the Libertarian movement. Harry
Browne says it in "The Breakdown of Government", available by email from me
on request.

               * Publisher of        Longevity Report *
John de Rivaz  *                     Fractal Report   *
               *          details on request          *
**** What is the point of life if it ends in death? ****