Where To Next?

John de Rivaz John at longevb.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 02:47:57 EST 1995

In article: <Pine.3.89.9502270637.A20521-0100000 at Joyce-Perkins.tenet.edu>
dashley at TENET.EDU (Don Ashley) writes:
> Patrick,
>
> Please inform this group if you choose a new group that you will be
> posting to.  Many of us are following your commentary whether we all can
> grasp your dry humor or not.  You have elicited several responses that
> need to be addressed somewhere.
>
> De Rivas' Longevity list (longev at longevb.demon.co.uk) is an appropriate
> forum for discussion.

Below is the server address of the Longevity mailing list (it does not
belong to me!)

LONGEVITY%TREARN.BITNET at vm.gmd.de

To subscribe, send email to LISTSERV at TREARN.BITNET with
subscribe longevity <your name>
in the body of the message

--
               * Publisher of        Longevity Report *