Lawyers To The Rescue

Don Ashley dashley at TENET.EDU
Wed Mar 1 00:10:30 EST 1995

My apologies for any bashing implied.  It is easy for me to spot the
prejudice in others, but my own stereotyping of occupational groups
shamefully surfaces in inappropriate conversations.  I just negate myself
when I devalue groups without indivuation.

Ronald,

Can you help us with suggestions about how we can take action to promote
research (funding and investing) for the advancement of genetic
anti-aging research; specifically immortality studies?

With your expertise, you can outline efficient political strategy for
those of us who don't want to go back and study genetics and
biochemistry.  We are not interested, however, in sitting around and waiting
for others to determine our destiny.

This is a long shot that is as controversial as it is revolutionary.
Consider, though, the benefits for mankind when a breakthrough surfaces.

Don