Attitudes to life extension via genetic engineering

Rick Abrams ricka at praline.no.NeoSoft.com
Wed Mar 1 21:52:07 EST 1995

In reference to the 'tram' story below, I remember a similar one about
a rural Tennesee family. Seems a television salesman was going
door-to-door trying to sell tv's in the 1950's. When he described
it as a picture that moves, a 'little old lady' rose up declaring
'people should stay home and listen to the radio like God intended.'

--
rha