Attitudes to life extension via genetic engineering

Philip Rhoades okx at extro
Thu Mar 2 10:27:54 EST 1995

Sorry to follow up my own post but . . .
Philip Rhoades (okx at extro) wrote:
: Peter Merel (pete at extro.su.oz.au) wrote:
: : Patrick O'Neil <patrick at corona> writes:

: : Just about everywhere in your hemisphere has been cleared of forest and
: : turned into farms and towns. The untouched forests in my hemisphere are
: : being woodchipped as fast as the bulldozers can go. Humans are all over
: : the place, cultivating, stripping and building.

: : Imho, we have two ways to go from here. One way is down into a pit of
: : constant resource scarcity, ignorance, war, famine and suffering;

: I agree with this alternative.

What I meant, of course, was that I agree that this is one alternative.

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades
Pricom Pty Limited