Coles and Harris' CoQ10 Study (was Re: A4M Discussion)

Brian Manning Delaney bmdelane at ellis.uchicago.edu
Sat Mar 4 09:49:25 EST 1995

In article <JJ.95Mar3185139 at columbus.cis.ohio-state.edu> jj at columbus.cis.ohio-state.edu (John Josephson) wrote, among other things:
>I'm not especially interested in living long, independently of the
>quality of life.  That is, I'd gladly give up some of the feeble
>period at the end for some enhanced "youthification" before.

But the situation is quite dynamic: Q is whether the extra "feeble"
years carry you to a time where de-feeblification is possible. If the
answer is No -- and the tricky part here is that we just can't answer
the Q yet -- then I agree w/your above statement.

--
Brian M. Delaney <b-delaney at uchicago.edu> [DO NOT cc: articles to me.]
<bmdelane at midway.uchicago.edu> [Wrists: "Leave unambiguous typos."]