Coles and Harris' CoQ10 Study (was Re: A4M Discussion)

Patrick O'Neil patrick at corona
Fri Mar 3 20:06:39 EST 1995

On 3 Mar 1995, John Josephson wrote:
> I'm not especially interested in living long, independently of the
> quality of life.  That is, I'd gladly give up some of the feeble
> period at the end for some enhanced "youthification" before.

Now THIS sentiment warms my heart and is nice to see.  It doesn't call
for potential devestating effects from willy-nilly experimentation or
alteration.  It isn't especially selfish.  It is a clean, solid desire
and goal.

Patrick