Scientific Explanations For Non-Scientific Readers

Don Ashley dashley at TENET.EDU
Sun Mar 5 07:23:33 EST 1995

Please fwd any explanations to me also.  (see msg below)

Brief explanations to scientific and popular ageing theories would be
educational for some of the interested readers of this listgroup.

Put me on the list to get private postings of educational nature.
A FAQ line would eliminate some repetitious postings here.