Kombucha - Tonic or Tragedy?

J.Lin jlin at kaiwan009.kaiwan.com
Thu Mar 16 13:27:45 EST 1995

: >If it's a rumor, then it's a rumor. It's wise to take any remedy with
: >reservation and caution. No remedy is cure for everyone. Some people
: >even die on MSG(allergic).

: >We tried Kombucha for monthes, no negative effect, but not much
: >'positive'
: >either. I treated it as regular health tonic drink.

: I aggree as to you conclusion that Kombuscha is not harmful. Are you still
: drinking the tea?

: Have you noticed better digestion and/or energy levels?

Well, I am not sure about better digestion or energy levels, but it sure
improve the condition of constipation. Someone posted before that apple
vinegar may do the same trick. or actually drinking 500 cc of water in
the mornign will do the same.(emty stomach)

Anyway, mywife keep on the ritual of drinking Kombucha, I just drink it
whenever she give it to me.

Let me know your result.

Johnny
--
John Lin     *** Save the planet, save the world ! ***

e-mail: jlin at kaiwan.com