The Immortalist

Don Ashley dashley at TENET.EDU
Sat Mar 25 21:45:49 EST 1995

This is a request for path to 'the Immortalist'.   What is it?

John, thanks for the tape of 'Trouble With Lichen', the story of a
natural anti-aging plant and its social consequences.

Did you receive the video tape, 'Care To Live An Extra Hundred Years',
explaining the objectives of the Curing Old Age Disease Society?  We have
gotten feedback from other copies sent.