Net vs Library Research

Don Ashley dashley at TENET.EDU
Wed Mar 29 07:47:55 EST 1995

The net is at home or the office.  The Library has hard copy and more
sources.  Net is more motivating.

Library doesn't give us interaction like this.  Scanners will become more
affordable to use like xerox machines so more and more library mat'l
becomes available daily.  so does cheaper net access.

Lets continue to use the Net to promote LE research.

By the way, how much is your laboratory's budget annually?  How much to
set up a new lab to study genetics?  We need that info for
strategic approach to legislation for funding.