MELATONIN is available

Sealeman sealeman at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 04:16:04 EST 1995

If you are interested in a supplier for Melatonin by direct mail with full
money back guarantee, send me your e-mail address and I will forward a
1-800# to call for additional info and order.

60 count bottle of 3 mg capsules are available.  Capsules are not the hard
tablet variety... to dissolve faster and to assure maximum absorption.
Product is free of allergens such as; wheat, corn, soy, milk and egg
products; no added sugars, starch, yeast, salt (sodium), preservatives or
tablet binders or coatings.