Sci-Life extension

Till Noever tillno at
Thu Nov 16 19:34:39 EST 1995

In article <Pine.OSF.3.91.951116002340.3498C-100000 at>,
dashley at TENET.EDU (Don Ashley) wrote:
> Till,
> Some of us cannot access sci-life extension.  Can you suggest a way to
> access some of the commentary?.....Don

That's "" - but I think your problem is not one having
to do with the *name*, I suppose?

No, I haven't got any idea on how to get the newsgroup if your site is not
subscribed to it. Best thing is probably to talk to your local news-admin
about it. Since it's a "sci.*" group, I really can't see why you're not
getting it...

Till Noever (a.k.a. tillno at or till at

"...all those moments
 will be lost in time -
 like tears
 in rain..."