Melatonin and the Immune System

Mike Davis xdcrlab at quake.net
Tue Nov 21 20:18:39 EST 1995

In article <48o95v$f90 at maureen.teleport.com>, jor at teleport.com (Jo
Robinson) wrote:

>         You're right.  Melatonin has  been given only to nocturnal rodents
> as an anti-aging strategy.
>         Well, except for one "experiment" that I'll mention only because
> it's my own.  For two years, I've been giving melatonin at night to our
> aging Airedale.

I think canines are a poor choice to describe as diurnal, due the
selective breeding they are probably in the grey zone, I would think most
canines would be more nocturnal in the natural state.  (The one around
here certainly sleeps all day.)

--
Articles: Melatonin, Folate, Tryptophan, etc.; Discount Source List,
                  http://www.quake.net/~xdcrlab/hp.html